- US-FL-West Palm Beach
- 501 Fern Street
We are seeking to take advantage of the tremendous opportunity to build a new and dynamic asset management platform in order to manage a quickly growing office platform for Related Southeast - starting in south Florida. This person will be responsible for maximizing the operating and financial performance of the assets through strategic and active day-to-day asset management. This position will be based at our corporate office in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Executive oversight of 1.6 million square feet of Class A office space across five initial buildings. This will be expanding by another two million square feet with additional growth projected throughout the southeast.
- Leverage available Related platforms in other markets to create best practices.
- Work as a trusted partner with the development and leasing teams in order to create a class A product
- Implement a concierge and tenant experience approach into the asset management of the real estate.
- Understand and assess the talent in the market as well as those managers currently running the existing buildings. Establish criteria necessary to run Related properties at the level necessary for sophisticated tenants. Leverage a team that is dedicated to the portfolio vs. individual buildings.
- Understand and assess systems currently in place for financial reporting, lease administration, and portfolio analysis. Determine what, if any changes are necessary and establish a consistent and uniform process that makes sense for the portfolio.
- Oversee multi-year operating budgets for each asset and multi-year capital plans for each asset.
- Provide senior management with relevant portfolio and property level data points, translate potential outcomes, and recommend strategic execution.
- Create tenant profiles that take into consideration key personnel, influencers and decision makers with an understanding of divisional growth objectives in order to enable growth in current space and/or create a conduit to another Related asset.
- Maintain relationships with Heads of Real Estate at all major corporations, hedge funds and private equity firms and create opportunities to tour them through the portfolio.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in commercial asset management.
- Experience working with General Managers and owners alike with proven results.
- Ability to understand the current and future needs and wants of sophisticated tenants is crucial
- Superior analytical skills.
- Advanced understanding of property operations.
- Complex thinker of high intelligence.
- Must have the ability to think and work from both 30,000 ft as well as at the granular level.
- Suitability to an entrepreneurial culture that places a premium on performance.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and shift direction easily.
- Self-starting personality that can work well with limited direction.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Undergraduate degree required.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?