- US-CA-Los Angeles
- 1755 Argyle Ave
Related’s Luxury Building, Argyle House, in Hollywood, California, is seeking a Leasing Consultant to join their team. Responsibilities include:
- Set leasing and marketing strategy
- Tour apartments with prospects and adhere to follow-up procedures
- Lease and pre-lease apartments
- Organize and carry out all retention activities
- Complete applications and lease/renewal documents
- Maintain accurate resident files in accordance with company policy
- Review vacancies and maintain model apartments
- Assist management with resident relations
- Maintain relationships with industry partners and brokers
- Maintain daily and weekly leasing reports and monthly market surveys
- Analyze market trends and shop competition to identify changing market conditions
- Recommend and oversee marketing campaigns and monitor traffic results
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- College degree or coursework preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including Microsoft Office, calendar management, software/database, and social media
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills
- Must have strong closing skills
- Proficient in managing an internal applicant database
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Committed to obtaining real estate license
- Yardi or similar software experience preferred
- Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitality preferred
- Experience with affordable housing programs preferred
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?