Retail Customer Experience Manager
- US-NY-New York
- Onsite Resident Services / Customer Service / Security
- 20 Hudson Yards
Your primary focus as Retail Customer Experience Manager will be ensuring that we meet, and surpass, the needs of our customers. Along with the Retail Director, you will help to manage the rich offering of amenities at The Shops, including Concierge Services and the Personal Styling/Shopping program. You will oversee a diverse team that includes Retail Brand Ambassadors, Concierges, and Personal Stylists. You will collaborate with other departments in the building, such as Security, Housekeeping, Operations and Marketing, to ensure a superior and unparalleled experience for which Related, and Hudson Yards, is known.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead a team of around 10 Ambassadors and Concierges, ensuring that they consistently deliver the highest level of service to our customers. Managing this team includes:
- Administrative responsibilities (scheduling, payroll)
- Performance management (daily briefings, monthly touch bases, coaching and training, performance reviews)
- Recruiting (interviewing, hiring, onboarding)
- Manage all aspects of the Personal Styling/Shopping and Concierge programs:
- Drive client acquisition and ensure ongoing relationship building with clientele
- Implement strategies to maximize revenue from appointments, events and partnerships
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, both with tenants, as well as external partners, such as hotels and residential properties
- Collaborate with Stylists and Marketing to create Personal Styling content for the Hudson Yards website and social media
- Manage the logistics and P&L for The Style Lounge
- Assist with the Operational aspects of running a world-class shopping center:
- Act as Manager on Duty for the Retail Management Team, effectively leading the operations of the shopping center for the day
- Support tenants with operational questions or needs
- Perform walk-throughs at least daily (and more frequently as needed), and partner with other departments like Security and Housekeeping, to ensure brand standards are maintained at all times
• 5+ years’ experience in retail, hospitality or guest services (or a relevant field) in a Managerial role
• Experience managing a Personal Styling/Shopping program a definite plus
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of customer focus. Able to network and build internal and external relationships.
- Solution oriented. Able to identify and analyze problems and find creative and effective ways to move forward.
- Detail oriented and possesses a keen sense of what “makes or breaks” the customer experience.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and maintain a flexible mindset.
- Maintains grace under pressure and an unflappable demeanor even when faced with complex challenges.
- Able to multi-task and maintain composure in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment.
- Proactive and business-minded; goal oriented and sales focused. Able to balance and reconcile the worlds of Customer Experience and Sales.
- Always maintains the highest levels of professionalism, and leads by example, while not afraid to “get hands dirty”.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?