- US-CA-Los Angeles
- Administrative Support
- 10990 Wilshire Boulevard
Related Companies is seeking an experienced administrative professional to support our Fund Management team in Los Angeles. This candidate will be supporting 3 Managing Directors. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing calendars with the ability to anticipate calendar conflicts and manage last-minute changes.
- Answering multiple phone lines and tracking messages.
- Booking domestic and international air and ground travel, and accommodations as needed.
- Acting as point person for new hire, technology setup and department supplies.
- Coordinating/planning security events and training.
- Drafting/revising contracts and vendor agreements.
- Preparing and processing expense reports.
- Organizing the office and ordering supplies.
- Anticipating calendar conflicts, and managing scheduling across separate offices.
- Preparing presentations, i.e. slide and report creation in accordance with company standards, coordination with marketing department, printing and binding books.
- Reviewing project expenses.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 4+ years of strong executive level administrative experience.
- Experience supporting multiple high level executives.
- Experience dealing with highly confidential data and information.
- Must have a high level of professionalism and maturity.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and time management, excellent organizational skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook; working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. MS Visio and Adobe Acrobat are a plus.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?