Administrative Assistant / Leasing Consultant - Affordable
- US-NY-West Haverstraw
- Administrative Support
- Walnut Hill
Related is seeking a Leasing Administrative Assistant to assist with the day-to-day leasing operations of our market rate residential property, totaling 280 units, in West Haverstraw, NY. Responsibilities include:
- Schedule appointments and maintain tracking systems for initial lease ups, renewals, annual recertifications and/or general inquiries
- Maintain neat, accurate and organized paper and electronic filing systems
- Prepare and send preliminary applicant notices for lease ups
- Assist staff with preparation and distribution of lease renewals and recertification documents
- Provide front desk reception coverage in the office, including answering phones and emails
- Assist staff with the handling of all applicant/resident questions and concerns professionally and expeditiously
- Provide general support to office staff
- Perform additional duties which may be assigned
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General leasing experience and knowledge a plus
- Affordable housing knowledge and experience, preferred.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?