Receptionist - Fund Management
- US-NY-New York
- Administrative Support
- 30 Hudson Yards 83
Related is looking for a receptionist to join our Fund Management team. The Receptionist is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Fund Guest Area and Conference Rooms, and providing a customer experience in accordance with Related’s Service Commitments. This candidate will sit on site at 30 Hudson Yards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome, greet, and direct guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer and direct calls.
- Ensure company guests and new Related employees are added to the security guest list.
- Notify employees when their guests have arrived.
- Coordinate guest arrival.
- Manage conference room booking/scheduling.
- Maintain tidiness of reception area and conference rooms.
- Provide assistance with catering ordering and set-up; inform employees of food deliveries.
- Ensure employee information is up to date.
- Always exceed expectations and have a positive personality.
- Undergraduate degree, preferred
- Previous experience in a corporate reception or five star hotel environment
- Administrative skills- Word, Excel and Outlook are desirable
- Excellent personal presentation
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Complaint handling – able to resolve problems as they arise in an appropriate manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of the business
- Knowledge of delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to delegate and take initiative
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of administration levels and management
- Ability to multi-task and shift direction easily
- Team player and self-starter
- Enthusiastic willingness to be present as the face and voice of Related
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?