Affordable Housing Coordinator
- US-CA-San Francisco
- Administrative Support
- Robert Pitts
Related is seeking an Affordable Program Coordinator for our affordable housing community
- Participate in all marketing and leasing functions related to all affordable housing programs and applications
- Facilitate the renewal and recertification process for all program participants
- Follow up with applicants to obtain required income documentation, process required third-party verification and background checks
- Perform applicant interviews, property tours and lease signings
- Conduct move-in orientations
- Prepare required agency reports
- Maintain accurate resident files
- Site specific administration and compliance
- Special projects and tasks as assigned
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 2+ years affordable housing experience preferred
- Knowledge of HUD Section 8 and LIHTC programs and certification processing
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office and RealPage OneSite desired
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?