- US-FL-West Palm Beach
- Accounting / Finance
- 501 Fern Street
The Analyst of Related Southeast is responsible for creating, implementing, and sustaining the operating plan for commercial and retail assets in South Florida. Throughout the development phase, the Analyst works closely with development, construction, and operations teams to create preopening and operating budgets for investor and lender reporting. During the operational phase, the Analyst is responsible for the financial performance of the asset, including expense recoveries, leasing strategies, capital projects, and contract management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating analysis of detailed budget variances, income, expenses, capital expenditures, leasing costs, and NOI and
- Acquisition of skills and consistent use of all technology tools implemented by Related
- Develop Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly financial reporting for all P&Ls
- Manage cashflow models
- Assist in compiling consolidated commercial and retail budgets (develop templates, assumptions, analyses and reports), forecasts (templates and set frequency and levels of detail), and performance management (development of key performance indicators, setting of target, and analysis/reporting).
- Assist in the development of portfolio level financial models, reports, graphs, metrics and other analysis.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Assist in asset management and tenant specific analysis for commercial and retail assets
- Assist in cash management activities
- Assist in various ongoing ad-hoc analysis and reporting activities
- Collaborate with all internal teams such as Accounting, Compliance, Engineering, HR, and all subsequent P&Ls to maximize efficiency for all current projects as well as projects in the pipeline
- Develop strategies, project plans, and set expectations for key South Florida projects in collaboration with leadership
- Coordinate with external stakeholders to develop operational protocols and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Management, Finance or Business Administration or related field or comparable proven experience.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant real estate experience.
- Must have advanced Excel Modeling skills – will be tested.
- Must have strong experience with MS PowerPoint.
- Strong financial acumen; must understand the components driving P&L.
- Highly intelligent with excellent analytical skills, with a larger focus on financial reporting and ability to convert raw data into financial analyses.
- Ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly.
- Takes ownership for decisions and is accountable for actions regardless of the outcome.
- Superior organizational skills.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work well in groups but also independently to manage and own tasks.
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Candidates that have a passion for real estate, a strong entrepreneurial mind, and strong work ethic will have the potential to become part of a growing company on the cutting edge of real estate development and an industry leader.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?